Salesforce Professional Edition Org types do not allow API access by default (Enterprise and Unlimited Editions do). You can easily determine your edition by logging into Salesforce and hovering over the browser tab. You can contact Salesforce Customer Support to have this feature enabled for an additional fee.
Articles in this section
- Individualization with Sitecore and Salesforce
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why am I getting a “The Salesforce Provider is not Enabled” error?
- Why am I getting an InvalidOperationException after installing the S4S connector into Sitecore?
- Why does Salesforce return an INVALID_LOGIN exception?
- What are some useful resources for installing S4S?
- What is the S4S.Config file used for?