The Starter Kit is a Sitecore package that is included in the S4S download. The kit demonstrates a range of functional usages for S4S. Developers can use the Starter Kit to find code examples or install and run the Starter Kit website, and potentially build proof of concepts within the site. We recommend the Starter Kit be installed in a clean instance of Sitecore and used for prototyping your functionality against a Salesforce.com sandbox or developer instance.
Articles in this section
- S4S Sitecore and Salesforce Terminology
- Sitecore Salesforce Integration Road Map 2020
- Trouble logging into your Salesforce API
- Random inability to access Salesforce
- Identifying issues that are hard to find!
- Determining your S4S Version
- Successfully deploying S4S to Salesforce
- Does S4S support caching?
- Can I use S4S through a proxy?
- What is the S4S Starter Kit?