S4S.Config is used, along with Web.config and Sitecore.config, to store S4S customization information. It is located in the \App_Config\Include folder. In releases earlier than S4S Release 1.5.2013.2 (January 2013), S4S.Config was also used to store the S4S license information. In later releases the license information was saved in a separate S4SLicense.xml file.
Articles in this section
- Individualization with Sitecore and Salesforce
- How can I write C# code to access Salesforce?
- How can I improve the response times when accessing Salesforce?
- I'm receiving a "Response is not well-formed XML" error!
- Why am I getting a "Salesforce Password Expired" exception?
- Why am I getting a “The Salesforce Provider is not Enabled” error?
- Why am I getting an InvalidOperationException after installing the S4S connector into Sitecore?
- Why does Salesforce return an INVALID_LOGIN exception?
- What are some useful resources for installing S4S?
- What is the S4S.Config file used for?