“Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider - This is commonly thrown when the web.config is referencing a field that does not exist in Salesforce. Check the field names in the <properties> section are correct and that the field actually exists.
Articles in this section
- “Null Reference Exception” thrown from Profile Provider
- Why can't I log in to the Sitecore website with my Salesforce credentials?
- What is a "Null Reference Exception" being thrown from profile provider?
- Why are people records visible in Salesforce but not the Sitecore User Manager?
- Why do contact profile properties appear empty in Sitecore?
- When a Salesforce Contact is updated the Sitecore Profile does not reflect the changes?
- If using the Security Connector, can I change the Sitecore login name in Salesforce to something else?
Article is closed for comments.